Segun Ogungbe celebrates first wife, second wife reacts

Nollywood actor, Segun Ogungbe who is married to two best friends, Atinuke and Wunmi Ajiboye is celebrating them today.

Though just one -- his first wife precisely, is having her birthday today, with the second wife having hers in another 5 days, Segun decided to praise both of them, before showering today's birthday girl with praises.

“Birthdays are once in a year but in my heart I celebrate you both❤❤ everyday for the love❣ shared, the peaceπŸ•ŠπŸ•Š, the maturity and the blessingsπŸ™πŸ™ you all carry along as a strong and good woman you have beenπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• @atinukeogungbe (12TH APRIL) @omowunmiajiboye(17TH APRIL),” he wrote. He then further went on to praise the real birthday girl;


''Every day, Every time, Every moment, Every Year with u is a Blessing I received that money can’t buy AJIKE ❤❤❤❤
You’re not just a Wife but a good mother of nation, A good partner I’ll never let go, a companion I will forever appreciate❤❤.

“Most times I wonder and can’t overemphasized the naturally been in u, humility at its peak, The love you Showed me😍😍😍😍😍😍, and above all your support and encouragement from the start πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• What a Woman you are @atinukeogungbe Your kind is so rare my Lovely Wife 😘😘😘 Iyawo Akaani Here are my wishes for u today and forever my Love❤❤❤πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ Every years of your life In my home will forever be a great testimony of God’s goodness and MercyπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I will not Mourn u πŸ™πŸ™ You’ll sit down relax to enjoy what you have suffered and labored for πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Happy beautiful and amazing Birthday IYAWA ❤❤ * Grow younger,and Ageless my Darling πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹…''


His second wife, Omowunmi Ajiboye whose birthday also comes up in a few days, responded and wrote; “Happy beautiful birthday to my sweet sixteen ajikeade mi❤ @atinukeogungbe as you added another year today may almighty God bless your existence ijnπŸ™ you shall live long to celebrate more years in lifeπŸ™ may God will bless your new age wit plenty blessing ijmnπŸ™ I wish you prosperious years ajikeade mi 😍 many happy return iyami oninu reπŸ’‹πŸ₯° enjoy your self and make sure you stay safeπŸ₯° love you baby”




Every day, Every time, Every moment , Every Year with u is a Blessing I received that money can't buy AJIKE ❤❤❤❤ You're not just a Wife but a good mother of nation, A good partner I'll never let go, a companion I will forever appreciate❤❤. Most times I wonder and can't overemphasized the naturally been in u, humility at its peak, The love you Showed me😍😍😍😍😍😍, and above all your support and encouragement from the start πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• What a Woman you are @atinukeogungbe Your kind is so rare my Lovely Wife 😘😘😘 Iyawo Akaani Here are my wishes for u today and forever my Love❤❤❤πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ Every years of your life In my home will forever be a great testimony of God's goodness and MercyπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I will not Mourn u πŸ™πŸ™ You'll sit down relax to enjoy what you have suffered and labored for πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Happy beautiful and amazing Birthday IYAWA ❤❤ * Grow younger,and Ageless my Darling πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹...*
A post shared by Olusegun Akanni Ogungbe (@segunogungbe_) on


Post a Comment