Rodrigo Alves reveals she now has a 'JLO butt' and 'Kim Kardashian hips'

Rodrigo Alves has revealed she now has a 'JLO butt' and 'Kim Kardashian hips' after undergoing a Bioplasty buttock augmentation that involved her having nine litres of filler injected into her bottom at a cost of £30,000.

The 36-year-old, who is a transgender woman, said she doesn't care that she still has a 'male voice' and 'male genitals' for the time being as she feels 'sexy for the first time in [her] life' with her new curves.

Rodrigo flew home to Brazil to reunite with her family last month and the Bioplasty procedure is currently available there despite the coronavirus pandemic.


Speaking to MailOnline about her latest transformation, Rodrigo said: 'I had a life changing aesthetic procedure as part of my transition which left me with a J-Lo butt and Kim Kardashian hips.'

'I had high amounts of Methacrylate over the period of a week [and] my body was transformed into an hourglass figure.

'I want to be a voluptuous woman with curves and now I am and I feel sexy for the first time in my life!'

Rodrigo revealed that she never felt 'sexy' before her gender transition and had low confidence but now feels 'fierce' in her body.
She said: 'As a man I never felt sexy at all and I had very low confidence but now as a woman I feel fierce and sexy and it is such an overwhelming feeling.

'My life has changed a lot. I am not the same person from last year. My mind, body and soul is 100 per cent female.'

Rodrigo explained that due to the coronavirus pandemic, her voice feminisation surgery and sex reassignment surgery have been delayed.

She said: 'Due to Covid my voice feminisation surgery and my SRS has been postponed.
'But now after achieving my female body here in Brazil I am feeling so happy that doesn’t really bother me too much that I still have a male voice and male genitals.'



Post a Comment