I had N23k in my account in 2019 when I left my record label, Oladips says has he acquires Lekki home [video]

Nigerian rapper Oladips has recounted staying in a one bedroom apartment in 2019 and having just N23k in his bank account when he left his record label. He says he lost everything including not having a car.

Shairing a photo of his newly acquired home, he went back to memory lane of how his life turned around in just 2 years. 

His story has written by him right below...


“After I Left Record Label 2019 This Was Where I Stayed For Like 6 Months In Ketu (Shout Out To Dami) With 23k In My Account! This Was Where I Was Living When I Released (Maybe, Twenty Tiri K, Ikebesupa, Half Human Half Rap, Etc) And I Didn’t Even Have A Car Of My Own, I LITERALLY LOST EVERYTHING!!!

I Remember I Sent This Video To @djinstinctmix One Time, Baba Wan Cry For Me! Omo, E Spoil For Me That Time Lowkey Ooo 

… Later Got My Place In Ojota, Then I Moved! It Wasn’t The Best Place But Ha Who Am I To Complain 

Asha N Rough Eh Lor! But You See I Was Still Smiling Yea? Exactly, Because I Knew It Was Not The End! I Am More Optimistic When Things Gets Really Hard, Me I Get Coconut Head, And My Philosophy Is Simple, It’s A Phase And It’ll Pass! And It Actually Did Pass! Fast Forward To 2021! New  

 Alhamdulillah For Everything, PROUD OF YOUUUU OLADIPUPO OTOLORIN NUMBER 1 ÓRÍSHÁ 

 !!! I Ain’t Even Started Yet

Happy New Month My DIPSCIPLES, Thank You For Rocking With Me Over The Years, Don’t Give Up On Me Yet… My Journey Is The Most Beautiful And Interesting One Ever, And I’m Enjoying Every Chapter, We Almost There! 

 #RoadToMainlandToIsland

P NEXT !!! Mainland To Island The E.P With My Brother Zanku WP 

And This When My Life Changes Forever… ''



Post a Comment